Measure across the widest part of the paw when the pet is standing.
tip: gently lift the opposite paw so the paw being measured lays flat on the chart
Walkaboots hug the pets paws and fit like a glove, enabling your pet to run normally and not trip on a bulky shoe. Trusted and recommended by veterinary hospitals worldwide.
- Aids soft tissue wound management
- Helps prevent scrapes and cuts from dragging the toes
- Foul weather gear for rain, snow, mud
- Guards Sporting/Police dogs from dangerous surface
- Rubber sole provides support and insulation
- Water resistant and durable neoprene shell
- Moisture absorbing liner to keep pet drier
- Easy care: wash and line dry
- Boots can be custom made, call for details
Measure the width of the paw at the widest point with the paw flat on the ground. Note: Please indicate when dog is non-weight bearing in the condition form field during checkout.